In the Word building a relationship with our Lord for the week:
- Monday: Personal study, prayer time and reflect on the week: This week lets keep a log of how we spend our time through out the day. We will review next Sunday. This will be a true test where our Treasures are.
- Tuesday: This weeks passage overview by Dr. J. Vernon McGee Psalms 26 now read Psalms 26 pray before and after you read. Journal what you read so we can review on Sunday.
- Wednesday: Continue to go through the Torah Class Personal study and prayer time
- Thursday: Family dinner and Special Message: Series: Ditching religion for Jesus: Being the colleague you’ve always wanted by Dan Wells Scripture(s): Matthew 6:19-24 – Audio
- Friday: Personal study, prayer time and reflect on the week
Tip: By clicking on the verse after (read) it will jump you right to the bible verse where you can listen and follow along. To the right of the verse on the Bible Gateway site you will see (Show resources) by clicking on this you will get access to a good commentary which will help you in your understanding and note taking.