- Thursday night dinner and the Word. We finished 1 Peter last week. Here is a link to the History of the Book of 1 Peter. This week is Thanksgiving so we will started up again on the following Thursday with 2 Peter. Every one have a great Thanksgiving! Come and feed your belly and your soul.
Hymn – reation Sings The Father’s Song – Keith & Kristyn Getty | Watch
Today’s Sunday Message: Andy Stanley – Coming to Terms
Andy Stanley is a Pastor in Georgia North Point Community ChurchComing to Terms
During childhood, you may have been handed a faith framework through which you began to view the world. For a lot of us, that childhood framework didn’t survive the rigors of adulthood. It’s not enough to say, “The Bible says … ,” in the face of real-life tragedy. Adults often need a new starting point.
But the starting point for Christian faith isn’t, “The Bible says … .” It’s better than that. It’s Jesus. | Today’s Message Watch
Hymn – Nothing but the Blood of Jesus | Watch
Group Open discussion:
Galatians 6:2 Carry each others burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
- How is God working with your heart
- Share a trial and how your handling it
- Share what’s going on in your life right now.
- Have you received an answer to your prayers
- How can we pray for you this week
Closing Hymn – In Christ Alone – Keith and Kristyn Getty | Watch
Have a great week in the Lord!