- For this week read, pray and be prepare to share what stood out to you in Psalms 41 Bible Gateway NASB | Bible.is ESV
- Passage overview by Dr. J. Vernon McGee Psalms 41 3:22
- Continue to go through the Torah Class As a personal study.
- Thursday night dinner and the Word. Feed your belly and your soul. We are on ROMANS this week. Bible.is
- Pick an unsaved friend this week and pray for them to be open to God’s Good News
Last week Passage in Psalms overview:
Chuck Obremski’s Testimony: “Chaplain runs the longest mile home”
Chuck was a man who was passionate about his purpose in life. His great desire to share God’s gospel message to a fallen world was as evident from the time he accepted Christ in 1978, as it was the day that God welcomed him “home” at the end of a two year battle with cancer at the age of 48. | Watch Chuck Obremski’s testimony (5:25)
Today’s Sunday Message:
Message: The Life Story of Chuck Obremski
“I have fought the good fight,
I have finished the course,
I have kept the faith.”
II Timothy 4: 7
The above verse exemplified the person and the life of Chuck Obremski.
In loving memory of my husband, a son, our dad, papa, pastor, friend and mentor. 12.17.56 – 09.18.05 – Audio 40:01
- We will contunie with Dr. Calvin Wittman’s Judges series next week to view his complete Judges series it be found here
- Group Prayer
Have a great week in the Lord!