In the Word building a relationship with our Lord for the week:
Tip: By clicking on the verse after (read) it will jump you right to the bible verse where you can listen and follow along. To the right of the verse on the Bible Gateway site you will see (Show resources) by clicking on this you will get access to a good commentary which will help you in your understanding and note taking.
- Monday: Read Proverbs 26 pray before and after you read. Journal what you read so we can review on Sunday.
- Tuesday: Read 1 Peter 3 14-15 Suffering for Righteousness’ Sake – But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.” But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is .
- Wednesday: Start your day in the Word and Pray / Group text everyone a few of your highlights for Proverbs 25 any prayer request.
- Thursday: Read Revelation 3:14-22 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
- Friday: Start your day in the Word and Pray for some that needs to hear about the True Christ.