In the Word building a relationship with our Lord for the week:
Tip: By clicking on the verse after (read) it will jump you right to the bible verse where you can listen and follow along. To the right of the verse on the Bible Gateway site you will see (Show resources) by clicking on this you will get access to a good commentary which will help you in your understanding and note taking.
- Monday: Read Proverbs 25 pray before and after you read. Journal what you read so we can review on Sunday.
- Tuesday: Read Ephesians 2 which we review in Joe’s class (Christian World View)
- Wednesday: Start your day in the Word and Pray / Group text everyone a few of your highlights for Proverbs 25 any prayer request.
- Thursday: Read Revelation 3:7-13 The words of Jesus to the church of Philadelphia are again words of commendation, not condemnation. They have endured persecution and not failed. They have kept His word and He promises to spare them. The message for today is that Jesus is the only way to heaven; that we have opportunities to grasp; that those who overcome will have the promise; that we are to love as He loved us..
- Friday: Start your day in the Word and Pray for some that needs to hear about the True Christ.
- Fruit of the Spirit
- 1 Peter 3:24-15 Suffering for Righteousness’ Sake – But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.” But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is ..